- parsha with two kids takes twice as long
- if you do not spell out the names of everyone in the parsha, you will get questions about how B'nei Yisroel fought with mal'ach, he's invisible
- trying to do both kids to do work at the same time will require some tweaking. Unless it's an experiment or art project, on those they will work cooperatively
- 7 yo has hard time with any mistakes. I knew that about 5 yo, but now I see that he has it too.
- 5 yo is not doing so well in his brother's shadow
Lots of things to think over Shabbos.