Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thank you, G-d

Thank you, G-d, for my old house--I have a roof above my head
Thank you, G-d, for my messy living room--I have kids who live here
Thank you, G-d, for interrupting phone calls--I have friends who call me
Thank you, G-d, for kids who want ketchup and shaker cheese and tomato sauce and mozzarella on their noodles--I have all of these in my pantry
Thank you, G-d, for muddy towels and bathing suits--my kids had great time playing outside
Thank you, G-d, for toys strewn all over--I have hands to pick them up
Thank you, G-d, for the cleaning lady who quit--we saved up to go to Israel
Thank you, G-d, for my van--I can give rides
Thank you, G-d, for giving me energy--I can take on a lot and get a lot done
Thank you, G-d, for maintaining my health--I have a new lease on life
Thank you, G-d, for my Ikea lifestyle-- I can focus on people and not on objects
Thank you, G-d, for the internet--I can communicate with others
Thank you, G-d, for my car trips--I can see so much of the world
Thank you, G-d, for homeschooling--I can see how my kids are learning and growing
Thank you, G-d, for my hard-working husband--I have a husband; he is employed and we have more than we need
Thank you, G-d, for giving me an opportunity to see how many things I should be thankful for!

2 comments: